Leadership Venice is designed to expose current and future leaders to all aspects of the Venice community.
The program’s purpose is:
- To gather community leaders of diverse backgrounds
- To develop their knowledge and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles
- To expose participants to the problems and opportunities that face the Venice community.
- To open dialogue among emerging and current community leaders
The program runs from February until October meeting all day once a month. As part of the program the class selects and implements a class project.
Individuals selected will:
- Have demonstrated commitment through past and current community activities or exhibit a desire to commit to community involvement.
- Represent a cross section of the community of all ages and geographic representation. Diversity is an important component of the program’s purpose.
If you would like to find out more about this program, please use the contact form at the bottom of the page to get in touch with Barbara Hines the Leadership Venice Director.
Venice: Then & Now
Health & Human Services
Arts & Culture
Cassie Collins, AAMS®